sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017

The Safety of the Faithful

HEAR me when I call, O God of my
righteousness!
You have relieved me when I was in
distress;
Have mercy on me,
and hear my prayer.
How long, O you sons of men,
Will you turn my glory to shame?
How long will you love worthlessness
And seek falsehood?
But know that the LORD has set
apart for Himself him who is godly;
THE LORD will hear when I call to Him.
Be angry , and do not sin.
Meditate within your heart on your bed,
and be still.
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
And put your trust in the LORD.
There are many who say,
"Who will show us any good?"
LORD, lift up the light of Your 
countenance upon us.
You have put gladness in my heart,
More than in the season that their
grain and wine increased.
I will both lie down in peace,
and sleep;
For You alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario