lunes, 25 de diciembre de 2017

Faith Persevering in Trial

I WAITED patiently for the LORD;
And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.
He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
He has put a new song in my mouth-
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the LORD.
Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust,
And does not respect the proud , nor
such as turn aside to lies.
Many, O LORD my God, are Your 
wonderful works
Which You have done;
And Your thoughts which are toward us
Cannot be recounted to You in order;
If I would declare and speak of them,
They are more than can be numbered.
Sacrifice and offering You did not desire;
My ears You have opened;
Burnt offering and sin offering You 
did not require.
Then I said, " Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the Book it is 
written of me.
I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart."
I have proclaimed the good news of 
righteousness
In the great congregation;
Indeed, I do not restrain my lips,
O LORD, You Yourself know,
I have not hidden Your
righteousness within my heart;
I have declared Your faithfulness
and Your salvation;
I have not concealed Your
lovingkindness and Your truth 
From the great congregation.
Do not withhold Your tender 
mercies from me, O LORD;
Let Your lovingkindness and Your 
truth continually preserve me.
For innumerable  evils have 
surrounded me;
My inquities have overtaken me,
so that I am not able to look up;
They are more than the hairs of my head;
Therefore my heart fails me.
Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me;
O LORD, make haste to help me !
Let them be ashamed and brought
to mutual confusion
Who seek to destroy my life;
Let them be driven backward and 
brought to dishonor
Who wish me evil.
Let them be appalled because of their shame,
Who say to me, " Aha, aha! "
Let all those who seek You rejoice
and be glad in You;
Let such as love Your salvation say continually,
" The LORD be magnified!"
But I am poor and needy;
Yet the LORD thinks upon me .
You are my help and my deliverer;
Do not delay, O my God.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario