domingo, 21 de enero de 2018

Praise to the LORD for His Love and Faithfulness

IT is good to give thanks to the LORD,
And to sing praises to Your name,
O Most High;
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning,
And Your faithfulness every night,
On an instrument of ten strings,
On the lute,
And on the harp,
With harmonious sound.
For You, LORD , have made me glad 
through Your work;
I will triumph in the works of Your hands.
O LORD , how great are Your works!
Your thoughts are very deep.
A senseless man does not know,
Nor does a fool understand this .
When the wicked spring up like grass,
And when all the workers of 
inquity flourish.
It is that they mayy be destroyed forever.
But You, LORD , are on high
forevermore.
For behold, Your enemies , O LORD,
For behold , Your enemies shall perish;
All the workers of inquity shall be scattered.
But my horn You have exalted like a wild ox;
I have been anointed with fresh oil.
My eye also has seen my desire on my enemies;
My ears hear my desire on the  wicked
Who rise up against me.
The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,
He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Those who are planted in the house
of the LORD
Shall flourish in the courts of ourGod.
They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be fresh and flourishing,
To declare that the LORD is upright;
He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario