viernes, 23 de marzo de 2018

Jesus Prays for All Believers

" I do not pray for these alone, but
also for those who will believe in Me
throught their word;
"that they all may be one, as You,
Father, are in Me , and I in You; that
they also may be one in Us, that the
world may believe that You sent Me.
"And the glory which You gave Me I
have given them, that they may be one
just as We are one:
"I in them , and You in Me; that they
may be made perfect in one, and that the
world may known that You have sent Me,
and have loved them as You have loved
Me.
"Father , I desire that they also whom
You gave Me may be with Me where I
am, that they may behold My glory
which You have given Me; for You loved
Me before the foundation of the world.
"O righteous Father! The world has
not known You , but I have known You;
and these have known that You sent Me.
"And I have declared to them Your
name, and will declare it, that the love
with which You loved Me may be in
them, and I in them."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario