martes, 16 de enero de 2018

Prayer for Mercy , with Meditation on the Excellencies of the LORD.

BOW down Your ear, O LORD, hear me;
For I am poor and needy.
Preserve my life , for I am holy;
You are my God;
Save Your servant who trusts in You!
Be merciful to me , O Lord,
For I cry to You all day long.
Rejoice the soul of Your servant,
For to You , O Lord, I lift up my soul.
For You, Lord, are good , and ready to forgive,
And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.
Give ear, O LORD, to my prater;
And sttend to the voice of my supplications.
In the day of my trouble I will call upon You.
For You will answer me.
Among the gods there is none like You, O Lord;
Nor are there any works like Your works.
All nations whom You have made
Shall come and worship before You, O Lord,
And shall glorify Your name.
For You are great , and do wondrous things;
You alone are God.
Teach me Your way , O Lord;
I will walk in Your truth;
Unite my heart to fear Your name.
I will praise You, O Lord my God,
with all my heart,
And I will glorify Your name forevermore.
For great is Your mercy toward me,
And You have delivered my soul
from the depths of Sheol.
O God, the proud have risen against me,
And a mob of violent men have sought my life,
And have not det You before them.
But You , O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious,
Longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth.
Oh turn, to me, and have mercy on me !
Give Your strength to Your servant,
And save the son of Your maidservant.
Show me a sign for good,
That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed,
Because You, LORD, have helped me and comforted me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario